Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Roseola
The other weekend, I posted that Ellie had a fever, and we assumed it was from teething. Her fever hit 102.5 - prompting a trip to the doc. Of course nothing else was wrong so we continued to ride it out. Finally on day three, the fever disappeared. But the next day we got a nice suprise....a rash! All over her face, neck, and torso (front and back). I was afraid it was from the ice cream she had that day, but one call to the doc and we determined it was a virus. After a bit of research I think it was roseola. After three days of the rash, it finally cleared up. Thankfully, she didn't seem too bothered by it. She was a little more clingy than normal and had to have her blanket at all times, but we made it through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment