Today Ellie is 10 months old. Geez. I am excited in looking forward to her 1 year birthday, but where has the time gone.
If you've been reading the blog, you know what Miss Ellie is up to. Crawling! Well more like scooting on her tummy, but she is getting around between that and rolling. What's new in the past couple of days is that she is really really trying to pull herself up on to objects (like the coffee table, toys, us!). Its really getting to be time to baby proof the hosue and to change our habits about where we leave stuff.
Ellie also has her third tooth. Not on the top like you might expect though. She has three bottom teeth. I still think her top ones are coming in - this is noticible through her increased fussiness, lack of eating or drinking her bottles, swollen gums, etc. Let's hope they break through soon.
I'll have to post some pictures later - we are headed to dinner with Jared's Aunt Happy and Uncle Forry. :)
Not only WHERE you leave things... but closing doors too! We've found that bathroom doors stay closed now that Ruston's walking and knows EXACTLY how to open the toilets and play in the toilet water!
ReplyDeleteNo kidding Rachel! Ellie is not quite that mobile yet, but I know we will be there soon. I was just saying how I used to be able to run upstairs for 5 min and come back to her sitting in the same place playing, but not anymore. Either she comes with me or I don't leave her out of my sight.
ReplyDelete