Ellie says "Let me take you on a tour".
Ellie's door stickers.
The one last place that needs a little something special.
Homemade art.
Ellie's rocking chair, shelf with piggy bank, and her tree that holds all her hair accessories.
Ellie's dresser that was previously my dad's as a kid, mine, and my brothers.
Something pretty to look at during diaper changes.
You might also notice that her bed has been dropped to the lower setting. Last night, Ellie woke up uncharacteristically at 1 am - Jared went in and to his surprise, she was sitting upright in her bed! Talk about freaky. I told him that if I had gone in there it would have shocked me so much I probably wouldn't have been able to go back to sleep.
Yeah for Ellie!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Love the tree with the hair clips on it!! Waiting on other pics of the house..=)
ReplyDelete