Ellie gets to tap into a new box of clothes given the cooler weather and the fact that she is in her 9 month size these days. This outfit was just too cute not to share.
Oh and don't let the picture fool you. She isn't standing on her own, just leaning back against the table. Although I will admit that she was able to stand there for quite a long time.
Yes - she sure does look grown up in this outfit. I am pretty sure you or Mary Mae sent this for her shower - I just adored it then and now that she can wear it I absolutely love it!
Ellie looks pretty grown up in those jeans -- just precious!
ReplyDeleteYes - she sure does look grown up in this outfit. I am pretty sure you or Mary Mae sent this for her shower - I just adored it then and now that she can wear it I absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteCUTE CUTE CUTE!!
ReplyDelete