Its funny because she primarily uses her right hand. I was trying to think why she would use her left in this video and I think she is supporting herself with the right. Maybe that is what's going on....but yes, she is super persistent.
CUTE video.. Still trying to figure out the video thing. About a year ago I could figure it out, but not recently. What's your trick? Also, love the outfit. Think we might have the same one in Em's closet :) Twins!!
Lyns, I upload the video to YouTube, but then mark it as "Unlisted" meaning it can't be found on the site by searching but that if you have the direct link to it (what you would post on your blog) then you can view it. So then once its uploaded, I take the embed link and put it in a blog post.
Gotta love Costco for those super cute and afforable outfits.
Is she gonna be a lefty?
ReplyDeleteShe's persistent!
Its funny because she primarily uses her right hand. I was trying to think why she would use her left in this video and I think she is supporting herself with the right. Maybe that is what's going on....but yes, she is super persistent.
ReplyDeleteCUTE video.. Still trying to figure out the video thing. About a year ago I could figure it out, but not recently. What's your trick? Also, love the outfit. Think we might have the same one in Em's closet :) Twins!!
ReplyDeleteLyns, I upload the video to YouTube, but then mark it as "Unlisted" meaning it can't be found on the site by searching but that if you have the direct link to it (what you would post on your blog) then you can view it. So then once its uploaded, I take the embed link and put it in a blog post.
ReplyDeleteGotta love Costco for those super cute and afforable outfits.