Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh the Places You'll Go...

Today I had a dentist appointment so Ellie got to come with. I think today was the start of a fear of dentists for her. I was hoping that she would be asleep from the car ride to the dentist and she was, for all of about 10 min. Then she woke up crying. My appointment was just over 1 hour and made Ellie past due for her feeding by about 10 min.

Then it was off to Moss Adams to see my co-workers for the first time, well those who haven't been to the house to see her already that is. Which because of our timing, she was now even later for her feeding. She got to meet the entire Human Resources team, including two mommies-to-be and one daddy-to-be on the team! Yes, 1/3 of our department was pregnant at the same time. There was also two other mommies-to-be in the office. It is definately a 'don't drink the water' situation. We were there for just about 3 hours!! Being in the office was really weird feeling since I haven't been there since October when I went out on bedrest. I know it will be tough to go back on the 18th, but right now Ellie doesn't know the difference and I know waiting will only make it harder on the both of us.

Here's a pic of Ellie and I at my desk!

1 comment:

  1. Ellie looks pretty blase about being in the office -- she looks right at home! I'll bet it's hard to think about going back to work...

    ReplyDelete