This marked my last weekend as a stay at home mom. Almost all of that Haight clan was here visiting (all but Nick were here). Saturday the boys took in the Monster Jam monster truck show at the Tacoma dome, while us girls got our shop on. Then we headed to The Crab Pot for dinner, unfortunately there was a 2 hour wait, so we ended up eating at The Fisherman, which is a restaurant on the same pier. It was delicious. I slacked yesterday and didn't get anything posted and didn't take too many photos to share with you, but here are a few.
Since I will have plenty to occupy my days and evenings now, I probably won't be posting every day. However, we certainly will keep posting pictures of Ellie as she continues to grow.

We'll missing pictures most every day! Good luck with work and leaving Ellie at day care tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your posts each day! Ellie is such a peanut!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Monster Jam is a part of Feld Motorsports, which is a division of my company, Feld Entertainment. I am currently working as the Head of Wardrobe on a Feld Motorsports show (Nuclear Cowboyz, which is a freestyle motocross show) while my regular show (Winnie the Pooh) is on break. Nuclear Cowboys is coming to Tacoma, but I will already be back on my regular show in Japan!
Too bad! I would love to see you guys! But if you would like to see Nuclear Cowboyz, (or any other Feld Show) please let me know!
Take care! Miss you!