Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ferry Ride

Today Ellie made her first trip across the sound on a ferry to Bainbridge Island. We went to visit my Uncle Jim. He worked on me using pressure points to relieve some of my reoccurring issues. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the camera battery was dead. So I didn't get as good of a photo on the ferry or even get one with Ellie and Uncle Jim. The photo below was taken with my phone.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for visiting Uncle Jim! Can you maybe convince them to get on facebook? That would be cool, no?
    Sorry you needed him to work on you though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should convince Uncle Jim to get on Facebook!! He'd be good at it...if there is such a thing as being good at Facebook. Yea - I have a lot of residual issues from a car accident from when I was 14. Not to mention a dislocated rib that has been sore from when Ellie kicked me.

    ReplyDelete