Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Some Catching Up - Nick's Graduation

Well - I have been a horrible blogger since we got to Spokane. What's worse, I haven't taken many pictures either. But I do have a few to share from the past few weeks.

One of the most exciting things we have done over the past month is attend and celebrate Nick's graduation! We were so excited and proud of Nick and even more proud that he will be heading off to Marine bootcamp in September.


Ellie was super proud of Uncle Nick too!


Nick's senior project was to start restoring Pat's Torino NW Type. It sure looks good. Since then he has put new headers and a tailpipe on it.


Ellie and Auntie Ashley having a good laugh.


Jared took this super cute pic of Ellie, just randomly.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have that last picture in a HUGE frame and hanging on grandma's wall! So cute!

    ReplyDelete