Monday, July 12, 2010

Camping at Buffalo Lake

This past weekend was our first camping trip of the year and Ellie's first camping trip ever! The weather was nice and hot, so Ellie spent most of Saturday in a diaper and sunscreen. Despite having worn bug spray, Jared and I both got eaten up pretty good by the mosquitos and deer flies. Thankfully Ellie came away with out any bites.



Ellie went for her first swim in the lake (well actually this is her second trip, Jared took her earlier in the day). But she loved it! Much better reaction than to the pool a couple of weeks ago.




Brayden and Krissy enjoying the day. Followed by pictures of the frog that Brayden caught. He was hoping to take him home, but the frog 'escaped' and Brayden didn't want to pick it up! Pretty cute!







Last but not least, a picture of chunky monkey Case with Pop Pop. This was Case's second trip camping and he too spent the weekend in his diaper!

2 comments:

  1. I know this was not the point of the post, but I LOVE your polka dot swimsuit...so cute!! Oh, and Ellie is adorable as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda you are so funny! Thanks so much - I bought it last spring prior to getting prego with Ellie! So its only the 2nd time I've worn it. It was from Victoria's Secret.

    ReplyDelete