It's winter (finally) after waiting and waiting for snow, its all hit in late February and now March. Its unfortunate because at this point I think we were all ready for Spring. We've made the best of it though and hopeful that this last storm was the last of it.
I have a couple posts to get up, but this one will be all the random photos!
Wearing Daddy's shoes - wanting to play with Maggie!
New Years Eve - he (and Ellie too) made it all the way to midnight!
Cougar Basketball game in Spokane - he saw Butch T. Cougar and was pretty excited. Until later in the game Butch made his way over to us and both he and Ellie were crying and shaking holding onto us.
Jared finally ordered his PE stamp. He's been official for awhile now, but this makes it even more so!
Addicted to technology much? iPhone, iPad, Kindle and TV!
I had to make another trip to the Greater Bay area (Santa Rosa and Silicon Valley specifically) again. 4 day trip was a bit long for me. But this was the view of Mt. St. Helens on the way down. Beautiful!
Because I had to commute from Santa Rosa to Silicon Valley I had the opportunity to travel over the Golden Gate bridge. Don't worry, I wasn't driving.
We're starting the potty training process! This was about a month ago and he insisted that he had to go. We sat there for 30 min past his bed time trying to go.
Following my trip to California, I made another trip. This time to Seattle. I was lucky enough to spend the weekend prior celebrating my best friend's son's 1st Birthday and hanging out with Jared's cousin Whitney (another one of my best friends) almost a pre celebration to my birthday. On Monday, Jared had to be to work at 8am for a meeting. He got in a hurry leaving and failed to remember that he had thrown his jacket on over his undershirt to let out the dog. He left the house, remembered this half way to work and then worked the rest of the day in the office dressed like this. :)
Thanks for all the updates! We've missed seeing the kids grow!
ReplyDelete