Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy 30th Birthday to me!

I hit another milestone birthday! 30 is a lot different than 21, especially when you have two kids!

As I led into in my last post, I was in Seattle the weekend before my Birthday. This was a treat since I never feel I get to see my friends over there often enough. It was also so very special to be there to celebrate Caden's 1st Birthday.

Monday, my actual Birthday, I was in Seattle all day for a work meeting. I was actually really nice considering I think of so many of my co-workers as friends. They all spoiled me rotten too! I received a ton of Starbucks gift cards!!

The next Saturday, we were able to celebrate with friends and family at a new restaurant near our house - Waddell's Brewpub. We were home by 10 pm, but I won't complain! It was really nice to have gotten a full nights sleep. Again a big difference from 21 to 30!


No comments:

Post a Comment