Sunday, August 26, 2012
Another trip to Seattle
After getting back to Spokane on Sunday night at 10 pm I got back in the car Monday evening with Ryan to head back to Seattle. I had a two day conference for work and just couldn't swing leaving Ryan for the couple of days. So mom took off to hang out in the hotel room with him. What a blessing. I was anxious a bit as I pulled out of the driveway leaving Ellie, which is odd since this is certainly not the first time I've done so, but I could only imagine how bad it would have been if I had to leave Ryan.
Mom and Ry got out in the stroller and had some afternoon adventures each day. But they also had a great view from the room.
Thanks MOM!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment