For those of you who have been hearing me or mom talk about doing the nursery and just waiting for pictures - this post is for you. Little "Hammer's" room is all ready for him. It was kinda different and exciting to actually do up the nursery, since with Ellie we were in Seattle and an apartment, so no painting - not to mention we were pretty sure we were moving to Spokane sooner than later, so not really any decorating happened.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Preping for baby "Hammer"
Well he's almost ready to make his first appearance....literally. I went to my 37 week check up this week and found out that I am already 3 cm dialated. I HUGE shock to me (and Jared) and something that neither of us were prepared to hear. 1. because Jared is in Boise on Monday and Tuesday 2. I just was mentally prepared to go to 39-40 weeks before even being remotely close to having him. Oh well - he's going to do what he wants anyways. The good news is that I haven't had any contractions so ultimately it could be still days or weeks. For those of you who I don't get to see, below is my 'bump' picture. This was taken my birthday weekend (Jan 27/29) which would have made me about 35 weeks.

For those of you who have been hearing me or mom talk about doing the nursery and just waiting for pictures - this post is for you. Little "Hammer's" room is all ready for him. It was kinda different and exciting to actually do up the nursery, since with Ellie we were in Seattle and an apartment, so no painting - not to mention we were pretty sure we were moving to Spokane sooner than later, so not really any decorating happened.

For those of you who have been hearing me or mom talk about doing the nursery and just waiting for pictures - this post is for you. Little "Hammer's" room is all ready for him. It was kinda different and exciting to actually do up the nursery, since with Ellie we were in Seattle and an apartment, so no painting - not to mention we were pretty sure we were moving to Spokane sooner than later, so not really any decorating happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so exciting -- I can hardly wait! Too bad we are clear across the country in Florida. We'll be depending upon seeing LOTS of pictures. Blessings to you and Jared and Ellie as you await this wonderful happening!
ReplyDelete