Oh boy do I have some bad pregnancy brain at this point. A couple of weeks ago I almost burned down the house, by putting on the frozen vegetables to steam in the steam cooker. Well that process doesn't work too well if you don't add water to the bottom pot...pot survived but in pretty rough shape.
Today was a new low though. Ellie got out of the shower and I was getting her dressed. She was so excited to put on her dress and coat that I bypassed the diaper. Later on we put on her tights and shortly after walked out the door to run some errands. Apparently she tells Jared - "I peed!" and he's thinking ok, well we will change your diaper when we get home. Until he picks her up a few min later and realizes her tights are wet. Yup never got around or thought about the fact that I bypassed putting on a diaper. I felt sooo bad for Ellie. I guess the good news was that 1. she was wearing tights, which meant no mess on the store floor and 2. she could continue wearing her dress sans tights til we got home and found something else to put on under the dress. Poor baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment