The kids got to spend Friday in Moses with Grandma Cindy and all the cousins. It was a fun day for them all it sounds like. Then off to dinner with Nana Mary and Papa Jerry. Some awesome sidewalk chalk happened too! Pictures to come.
I joined the party late Friday. Saturday the kids and I went to a garage sale and farmers market. Saturday evening brought dinner with all the Haight family including Jared's Aunt Happy, Uncle Forrey, Aunt Roxy and Uncle Rich. What a fun treat to have so much family together - especially Roxy and Rich who we (at least Ellie and I) haven't seen since we left Seattle or shortly after. They got to meet/see Ryan for the first time too!
Then off to Monster Trucks! Fun times with the boys!!
Ryan polishing off the bag of popcorn!
We do so enjoy spending time with you and your family!
ReplyDelete