Sunday, July 8, 2012
Ryan's 4 Month Checkup
Ryan went to the doctor on the 5th for his 4 month check up. Boy oh boy is he a big boy! Our nurse was so surprised by his size as I carried him in his carseat to the room and she asked her co-worker how old she thought he was as we walked by - her response? 8 MONTHS! Not ok.... Fortunately, when I got him out of the car seat, the nurse said he looked more appropriately sized.
His stats are:
Weight - 15 lbs 1.2 oz (47%)
Height - 26 inches (80%)
Head Circumfrence - 17 cm (70%)
I called Jared following the appointment to share this with him and he checked out the blog to see Ellie's stats around the same time. What he discovered was this.
Weight - 14.5 lbs
Height - 24 inches
Head Circumfrence - 17 cm
AT 9 MONTHS! That's right, Ryan has Ellie beat by 5 months in size. Oh the differences in kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's going to be half grown before we get to meet him! Sounds like he's strong and healthy.
ReplyDelete