Friday, April 20, 2012

Another busy weekend

We had another busy weekend last weekend - Jared headed out to Seattle to hang with the boys and the kids and I headed to Moses Lake again for another baby shower for my girlfriend. Thought I would share some cute pics from the weekend. Jared with the Dave Neihaus memorial at Safeco Field.
Ryan sporting his super cute dino camo overalls from Great Aunt Sue.
Ellie had a blast playing with Case and Carter as usual. Here's a cute video of them riding in the Jeep at Grandma and Pop Pop's house. Note that at the end of the video Carter stops driving - as I walked closer to them, I noticed that he had an old phone in the Jeep, had pulled it out and was saying "Yup, we'll be right there" and then puts the phone down and drives away againg. Sooo funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment