Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stealing Jelly Beans

Today we came back home from Moses Lake - Ellie was short on nap time today, only sleeping a little over an hour on the way home. Subsequently she was quite the pill this evening. Jared and I set out to carve pumpkins despite her attitude. During our carving adventure, I left one of the drawers open in the kitchen, that happens to have the bag of jelly beans in it. A little while later, we can hear her, but can't see her. I asked her what she was doing, and asked Jared what he thought. We both heard the sound of a bag rustling and jelly beans. Quickly after, the bag stopped making noise and the drawer shut. I walked over there, and she had about 7-8 jelly beans in her mouth, which I made her spit out. The temper tantrum followed, but we were both surprised by her intelligence to get in to the bag and put it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment