....she's going to be a big sister! Probably not a shock to most of you that read this blog, but maybe a few of you still don't know. I'm about 19 1/2 weeks along - putting our due date at the end of Feb or beginning of March. The original due date based on timing is Feb 29 (yes leap day), and based on ultrasounds is March 2. I'll take March 2nd over a leap day baby. :) Also, we are fortunate enough to know we are expecting a baby BOY! We had our first ultrasound at 12 weeks and the tech at that point thought it was a boy and last Thursday we confirmed it at 99.9%.
Yay for boys! I love having one of each. It makes the family feel balanced. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteMy brother is so lucky! So many grand-babies! Blessings to you and your young family!
ReplyDelete