The last weekend in March marked our friend, Kirk's 30th Birthday! His wife, Jennifer planned this big trip to Woodinville for a wine/beer/distillery tasting! Unfortunately, Jared couldn't/didn't want to go - beings that he's in prime study time for his PE exam (this Friday is the test). So, I headed over to the Westside with girlfriends and Ellie got to stay in ML with Nana and Grandpa. It was a long weekend for all of us, since this was the first entire weekend Ellie had been away from us (or the reverse). I had a rough go without her and she had a rough weekend too (not sure if it was just the teething - 4 k9's coming in all at once, or that she missed us). Either way, we all had fun.
These are some of the pictures that everyone in ML was nice enough to send while I was in Seattle.
Here are some pictures of the birthday boy, some yummy coffee that I had, and the Freemont Troll. Oddly enough, I never saw the troll while living in Seattle - fun to be a tourist.
No comments:
Post a Comment