Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cookies!

So Jared needed cookies for a potluck tomorrow at work - he was prepared to buy cookies from the grocery store, but I just couldn't have that! I found this website awhile back and just rediscovered it my favorites. The cookies below are Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies - and yes they are abnormally huge. The recipe says to use a large cookie scoop - so I used my huge one, which is actually an ice cream scoop and it resulted in a cookie that is probably 5,000 calories and serves 4+. After a couple tries, I ended up using a smaller cookie scoop and halved the size of the brownie that I was smashing the two cookie balls around. We'll have to see what the guys at work say tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. YES these were so delicious! Ryan and I actually devoured this on Friday night before we left for Texas (yes, I was a nice wife, I shared). We both had a stressful day, and were like who cares about dinner! Let's have a cookie, right now!

    ReplyDelete