So I rarely buy cookies at the store, but Saturday I bought a box of chewy Chips Ahoy cookies on sale. Ellie was immediately interested in the bag/box and quickly learned how to open it from the top. All week Jared and I have been scrambling to take it away from her as she opened it (we've had it in the family room for quick access for our after dinner treats). Well this morning I made a 30 second trip upstairs to grab a pile of laundry and came down to find this....

WHAT?!?! No more cookies!?

That's because she had already done this!

LOL!!! THATS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious. Especially that she took a couple of bites out of each cookie and left the rest. I bet she was saving the rest for you. Silly girl
ReplyDeleteLove it. Christian does the same kind of things. And good for her, I'm sure her day started out really well.
ReplyDeleteEach cookie tasted better than the last one! So cute!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Ellie! A true Haight kid!
ReplyDelete