Last night after everyone was gone, I realized how thankful I am that we live in Spokane now closer to family. A day trip by the fam wouldn't have happened if we still lived in Seattle. :)
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Pumpkins at Green Bluff
Yesterday my parents, Becky, Dave, and the boys made the trip from ML to Spokane so we could go to Green Bluff to pick pumpkins. We had a wonderful time at Walter's Fruit Ranch! Among the 100's of other people on the bluff that morning - we made our way to lunch and to the patch. I picked up a pie - french apple...mmmmmm. After the Anderson's headed home, the rest of us headed to Knapp's to check out the Pumpkin Chunkin - unfortunately we didn't get to see any pumpkins fly. But I did get some wonderful decorative squash and pumpkins.
Last night after everyone was gone, I realized how thankful I am that we live in Spokane now closer to family. A day trip by the fam wouldn't have happened if we still lived in Seattle. :)


Last night after everyone was gone, I realized how thankful I am that we live in Spokane now closer to family. A day trip by the fam wouldn't have happened if we still lived in Seattle. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment