Wednesday, October 20, 2010

11 months

I am a day late on this - but yesterday marked Ellie's 11 month 'birthday'. So the 1 month count down has begun to her first birthday! I even finished her birthday invitations!

Oh so much has changed in the past month. Ellie started G.I. Joe crawling, and now has stopped. She spends most of her time scooting around on her butt. She is still pulling herself up to her knees, but is getting closer and closer (and even sometimes does) get up to her feet. She says "OH WOW" all the time - its pretty cute! Probably the biggest change in the past few days was that she cut her 4th and 5th teeth! 4th is on the top right and 5th is on the bottom left. That makes 4 on the bottom and one on top. She's handling it pretty well, but has had some not so fun symptoms (diaper rash, lots of diaper changes....).

1 comment: