Well needless to say I have been slacking about posting! But in all fairness to myself, its been a crazy couple of weeks. For those of you who don't know, we are moving to Spokane! So we have made two trips to house hunt, and are going for a third time this weekend after rescinding an offer on a house yesterday. We are VERY excited for this opportunity! Jared is transferring within McKinstry to their office in Spokane and I am on the job hunt.
The good news for you is that because of all this running around, I have some good pictures to share!!
This is from this weekend. We took our first trip to the market! It was soo busy so Ellie got her first ride in her Snuggli!

Here's Ellie with Great Grandma Hope!

This first one is a great picture of Grandma Cindy reading an Easter book to Carter and Ellie. They were sooo cute together.
No comments:
Post a Comment