Ellie's request for her party this year was Princess Sofia. It's a very cute Disney cartoon about a little girl who becomes a princess overnight (mom marries the King). So we had activities to decorate crowns with jewels and coloring pages with Princess Sofia for the girls and Prince James for the boys.
Decorating her crown.
The finished product.
\Helping Ryan with his crown.
Although this picture was taken the day after the party, I thought it was hilarious how he put her crown on upside down.
Additionally, I tasked my mom with making the cake again this year. I'm sure I've mentioned before but she made all my cakes growing up so it has a lot of meaning to have my kids cakes made by her too. As usual it looked amazing!
I posted this pic to Facebook too and got a good laugh when a friend from college commented that "I can't lie that it looks like Princess Sofia is doing the gator chomp. Go Cougs!" She's right though and with the victory we had that day it was so appropriate.
Ellie and Ryan have their check up at the doctor on Friday so 4 year stats to come....
Four years old! My, time flies. Cute party ideas and loved the cake.
ReplyDelete