Immediately she was pretty interested in it. But now, every night when we get home, she asks "Can we do this (pointing at the advent calendar since she can't remember what its called)?"
24 days: Cut a Christmas Tree - we went out to Greenbluff and cut our very own Christmas tree from Deitz Farm.
23 days: Decorate the Christmas Tree - Ellie had fun on this one, but didn't keep her interest the entire time.
22 days: Write a letter to Santa - This would have been pretty hard for a 3 year old who doesn't have a strong grasp on writing letters - but I found a super cute form letter from Martha Stewart on Pinterest. She answered all these questions herself (even knew where we lived - Spokane). I had to help her with the house part and provide her with the names of reindeer (she picked the last one I said). I think the sweetest thing of all is that when I originally asked her what she wanted for Christmas most of all, her response was "Ryan wants a puzzle because..."
More activities and pictures to come.
I love Ellie's letter to Santa!
ReplyDelete