Jared and I also got our carve on this year with a sweet set of tools from Auntie Becky. Jared carved the football looking face and the frankenstein and I carved Ellie a Minnie Mouse pumpkin. These were lots of work because the pumpkins must have been a good 2 inches thick.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Halloween
We had a great Halloween this year! Ellie was the cutest little lady bug - courtsey of my mom's handiwork and Ry was a little monster. We trick or treated at my office and Ellie made quite the haul, including a mini can of root beer and some Minnie Mouse cheese puffs. That night we stayed home and handed out candy to all the cute kiddos that came by - which was a lot more than we saw last year. Our friends, Armando and Kandi came over for lasagna and Kandi brought 'bones' - dinner rolls shaped like bones to go with our blood (lasagna). Having blood (spaghetti) and bones (rolls) has been a tradition in her family for a long time so it was fun to share that with them.
Jared and I also got our carve on this year with a sweet set of tools from Auntie Becky. Jared carved the football looking face and the frankenstein and I carved Ellie a Minnie Mouse pumpkin. These were lots of work because the pumpkins must have been a good 2 inches thick.
Jared and I also got our carve on this year with a sweet set of tools from Auntie Becky. Jared carved the football looking face and the frankenstein and I carved Ellie a Minnie Mouse pumpkin. These were lots of work because the pumpkins must have been a good 2 inches thick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment