Well let's not talk about the outcome of this game - disappointing! And it was a pretty tough weekend to say the least. Our friend was house/dog sitting for his former boss (who lives in Pullman) so we headed up early to hang out. Of course the kids fell asleep on the way up and subsequently when we got there, they woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep. Soooo finally when Jared and the boys went to the bar Ellie fell asleep at 11:30 pm. Kelsey and I hit up the hot tub and put Ryan in his carseat and got him to sleep at midnight. Then....when I tried to get Ryan into the house/crib at 1 am he woke up screaming and of course woke up Ellie. Once that was settled and I was in bed things were good til the boys got home and Ellie heard them. Then Ryan woke up screaming again at 4 am and again at 6 am...so at 6:45 am the kids and I headed to Denny's by ourselves to allow the rest of house to sleep. Saturday was filled with two whiny kids who refused to take naps until the 4th quarter of the football game for about 20 min each. However, always fun to hang out with friends and family! The kids crashed at 7 pm and 7:30 pm in the car on the way home and stayed asleep once we got there! And they slept until 7 am the next morning. I had crawled to bed at 8:30 pm and was woken up at 8:30 am by my little hungry man. I'll take 12 hours of sleep - can't remember the last time I ever got that much rest.
This is how Joel rode to the game - loungin'...
Baby Jackson's first Cougar Football Game!
Mr. fussy pants
Kelsey and Tony
No comments:
Post a Comment