Happy 2nd Birthday to our baby girl - who's not so much a baby any more! Every day she doesn't cease to amaze us with her little personality.
She's been a busy bee lately learning all sort of new things. She has quite the vocabulary these days and is learning to speak in sentences. Her favorite? "NO! I'll do it!" As many of you know she's pretty independent. And bossy - she loves to tell mommy and daddy what to do - "sit" pointing at each of our chairs at the dinner table. She's also working on learning her colors, currently most colors are either Yellow or Orange - I am guessing those to be favorites.
And we are learning to potty train.....slowly. She's not 100% there, but just Wednesday this week, she wanted to go 'pee pee' so I plopped her on her potty. She generally likes to be alone, so I left, but she kept getting up and didn't want to put a diaper on, continuing to say 'pee pee', so back on the potty she went. Finally after 4 of 5 rounds of this, I stayed in there with her - a minute later she stands up and announces 'pee pee' but it wasn't - SHE POOPED!! We were sooo proud.
Her 2 year check up was Wednesday - and I am sure nothing here will surprise most of you! Weight - 22.5 lbs (yes, still tiny;) Height - 33 inches tall (not much taller than her 18 month check up) and slightly below average for 2 year olds. She didn't flinch with her flu shot and had to have 2 tubes of blood drawn for her bee allergy test (which results so far are normal) - she was a trooper through that too.
Happy Birthday Little Great Niece!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. She is so cute.
ReplyDelete