Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lots and Lots of Snow

November was a snowy month for us. The city of Spokane just had the snowiest November in history 25.7 inches! We broke the record held since 1955 by over an inch.

Well December is starting off good for snow accumulation too! Check out the snow we are getting tonight! Huge flakes!!

Also, I have pretty lights on the house despite the amount of snow already on the ground when Jared went to put them up and the fact that we do not have a ladder tall enough to get them up the entire roof line - don't ask how he got them up as far as he did.



4 comments:

  1. I love the snow in Spokane! I'm glad Moses Lake has been getting some of the wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr! That looks really cold, but pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Happy! Yes it was very cold initially (prior to turkey day) but then yesterday it was so warm. We had melt and now its super cold again and everything is iced up. Jared got stuck last night trying to pull into the drive way in the slush with the car since they haven't plowed the street since the first big snow....its going to be a long winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so pretty! I almost wish we got that much snow! :)

    ReplyDelete