- Loves to talk (even to the Mariners announcers on TV)
- Giggles all the time for daddy
- Sits upright (with assistance from pillows or her Bumbo)
- Still sleeping mostly through the night
- Getting closer and closer to rolling over
- Loves to eat her toys, hands, or just about anything she can get close to her mouth
She'll probably kill me later for sharing this all with you or decide that we were horrible parents....either way, Jared and I had to share this with you. While we were out on Saturday at lunch, Ellie decided to make a mess of herself (and almost me!). Sad story was we didn't have a change of clothes in the diaper bag....just a pair of tights. Here's what she looked like when we got home.
Good thing Saturday was warm!
ReplyDeleteOh I've so done that! Luckily it has always happened at my sister Stacey's and she has little boy clothes that I've been able to borrow. She looks pretty cute hanging out though.
ReplyDelete